BMC Travel Recommendations
Read it before traveling!
- You are reminded that you must travel with an appropriate and valid identity document (passport/ DNI/ NIE).
- On receipt of your itinerary, it is very important for you to carefully check the information about your trip. Please contact us if you notice any errors or problems.
- Should a ticket be cancelled or modified after it has been issued, please note that there may be charges depending on the fare.
- If you do not report to the boarding gate for any of your flights, please note that the company may cancel the remainder of your travel itinerary.
- You must check all documents required for your trip, and the health, safety and security information about your destination and/or details of connecting flights. Click here to view this information.
- Discounts for residents of the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: if applying a discount, you will be required to show all corresponding documents before travelling.
- Entry and transit in Canada: you will be required to fill in and carry electronic travel authorisation (ETA). Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Entry, transit or flyover in the United States: you must apply for an ESTA. Please contact us if you have any questions. If the United States is your final destination, please check the luggage conditions here.